Boxclever Press Fundraising Top Tips
Fundraising Top Tips:
- Target local selling events such as Christmas Fairs, Village Fetes and Bazaars – often advertised in local newspapers, magazines, schools and toddler groups these events are a great way of promoting and selling to new customers.
- How about organising a selling evening with friends? Enjoy drinks and a catch up whilst showcasing your products - perfect in the run up to the Christmas shopping season.
- Always ask for contact details of new customers so you can let them know when your next selling event is coming up.
- Distribute information at school gates and through school letters.
- Put up adverts in local shop noticeboards, leisure centres, village halls, schools etc. Anywhere that you think people like you visit.
- We recommend using our products as this is the best way to showcase them to people without even trying. Keep cards in the pocket at the back for when your diary catches a potential customer's eye.
- If you are employed, bring your advert and leaflets to work (or your partner's and friends' places of employment). Setting a table up in the staff canteen/entrance hall for example, is a great way of meeting new customers.
- Add our logo to your leaflets and handouts (we can email it over to you so you can add it to your advertising material), if you would like to do this, please let us know.
- We are here to help you every step of the way, so if you need any advice please drop an email hello@boxcleverpress or call 01963 824199.