For the organisational enthusiast
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £15.99 Sale
The perfect gift for the organisational enthusiast in the new year.
Develop positive spending habits with the new Budget Book. Start your journey by setting your goals and begin the new savings, debt, expenses and bill trackers. Each month there are now additional pages to record your daily spend and a helpful undated calendar with space for notes. Store your receipts in the designated 12 paperwork pockets and track your income, regular payments, bills and savings to create a clear overview of your finances. There's even a dedicated section for Christmas planning to help guide you through the most expensive time of year.
The popular Menu and Shopping Magnetic Fridge list is back with all the features you love, in a brand new design! Planning interesting yet well-balanced meals every day is quick and easy and can be done whilst sticking to your food budget. Cleverly designed to ensure you spend less time and money in the supermarket, you can set out everything you need for the week ahead using the handy headers, whilst the perforated pages make it simple to tear-off the whole page or just the shopping list pad. Great for storing recipe inspiration, receipts and coupons, the handy pocket safely stores important items for your next trip to the shops!
Christmas gift selection 1 contains one Budget Book and one Magnetic Menu Planner and Shopping List (Garden).
The Budget Book features include:
- Monitor your savings
- Track regular bills throughout the year
- Receipt storage pockets for each month
- Additional dedicated section and receipt pocket for Christmas planning
- Snap-shut magnetic closure
- Increased space to record day-to-day expenditure
- Undated to be started at any time
- Debt, savings and annual expenses trackers
- Monthly calendars
- Yearly overview page
The Magnetic Menu Planner and Shopping List (Garden) features include:
- Magnetic planner so it can be kept handy on the fridge
- Each page is perforated in two places
- Pocket at the back for receipts and vouchers
- Shopping list has useful headings
- Space to plan the whole week's meals
- 30-page shopping and menu planning pad
- Clip-on pencil with eraser
- Hanging hole to display on the wall if needed
- Budget Book: 17.9cm x 14.5cm x 3.5cm
- Magnetic Menu Planner and Shopping List: 30cm x 15.4cm x 1cm