Is the Family Weekly Planner the perfect calendar for you?The Family Weekly Planner calendar has six columns so you can plan multiple agendas together. Each column can be used for a member of the family, or equally for work, home, fitness, pets or study. Just write the name at the top of the column and cross-reference agendas through the week. No more double bookings or forgotten appointments, you can make use of the plentiful spaces each day to plan your calendar in a clear fashion. A hub for managing a busy life; you will wonder how you coped without it!
- 2019 - 2020 week-to-view calendar
- Runs from August 2019 - December 2020
- Grid layout with columns for up to 6 people
- Key UK dates and holidays included
- 288 colourful reminder stickers
- Reinforced hanging hole
- Clip-on pen
- Time-saving overlay for writing down regular events
- Paperwork pocket
- Perforated shopping lists
- 30.5cm x 30.5cm x 1cm
- Page size: 31.5cm x 27.9 cm
- Open size: 31.5cm x 60cm
VE DayTo mark the 75th anniversary of VE Day, the Government has announced that the Bank Holiday on Monday 4 May 2020 has now been moved to Friday 8 May 2020. Unfortunately, our dated products (diaries and calendars) were already printed prior to this announcement. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.