Is the Home Planner the perfect calendar for you?Prefer planning in one place? The Home Planner Calendar has all you need to organise events, activities, track birthdays and special occasions, it has space for it all. With plenty of room for notes, ‘things-to-do’, ‘things to remember’ and even room to jot down your bills each month. This calendar not only looks great, but works well for busy workers, students and in day-to-day family life. We recommend having a sticker session as soon as you start your calendar, to ensure birthdays, occasions, important tasks and school events are noted right away.
- 2019 - 2020 month-to-view calendar
- Runs from September 2019 - December 2020
- 16-month calendar
- Key UK dates and holidays included
- Large appointment space for each day's plans
- 288 colourful reminder stickers
- Space for birthdays and useful numbers
- Metal reinforced hanging hole on front cover
- Reinforced hanging holes on each page
- Clip-on pencil with eraser
- Paperwork pocket
- 39cm x 31cm x 0.6cm
- Page size: 39cm x 29cm
- Open size: 39cm x 60cm
VE DayTo mark the 75th anniversary of VE Day, the Government has announced that the Bank Holiday on Monday 4 May 2020 has now been moved to Friday 8 May 2020. Unfortunately, our dated products (diaries and calendars) were already printed prior to this announcement. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.